Work Site Complaints
Immediately upon receipt of a Work Site complaint, Regions are to notify and/or forward written copies of the complaint to the CalWORKs/Refugee Program Manager at MS W414.
Complaints may include but are not limited to:
· Health and Safety Issues
· Discrimination Issues
· Unfair labor activities
The Region that developed the Work Site is responsible for:
· Investigating the complaint
· Maintaining a Complaint File for each agency/site for which a complaint is received. Each complaint file must contain:
· Documentation of the original complaint;
· Documentation that validates or invalidates the complaint;
· Form 27-311 HHSA – “Work Experience Complaint Investigation”; and
· The Regions findings.
Note: Form 27-311 must be forwarded to the CalWORKs/Refugee Program Manager at MS W414 immediately upon completion of the investigation.